Disclaimer: This post contains referral links.
In my Passion Planner, I have a reading list to keep track of all the books I complete during the year. The list has four categories:
- The date the book was completed
- Book title
- Rating: 1 (meh) – 5 (awesome)
This year, I decided to share what’s on my list. What’s the fun in keeping the list all to myself? Anyhoo, without further adieu, here’s my list!
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire – J.K. Rowling (5)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix – J.K. Rowling (5)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince – J.K. Rowling (5)
- With the Fire on High – Elizabeth Acevedo (5)
- It’s Not All Downhill From Here: A Novel – Terri McMillan (4)
- You Are Not Alone: A Novel – Greer Hendricks and Sarah Pekkanen (5)
- Over the Top: A Raw Journey to Self-Love – Jonathan Van Ness (3)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – J.K. Rowling (4.75)
- The Chiffon Trenches – Andre Leon Talley (3.5)
- More Myself: A Journey – Alicia Keys (3)
- China Rich Girlfriend – Kevin Kwan (5)
- The Vanishing Half – Brit Bennett (5)
- American Royals – Katherine McGee (3.75)
- Dear Girls – Ali Wong (3)
- Notorious RBG – Irin Carmon and Shana Knizhnik (5)
- Sex and Vanity: A Novel – Kevin Kwan (5)
- American Royals II: Majesty – Katharine McGee (4.75)
Not included in the list are the books I started but just couldn’t finish (I don’t keep track of those). I look forward to curating my 2021 reading list & sharing it with you at the end of the year. What’s on your to be read (TBR) list for 2021?